New pre op
  • Hi I'm book for a sleeve on the 4th march I'm very excited but also very apprehensive this is the first time I have logged on and I am so glad I did. It is great to see all the positive feedback which has made eased some of my nerves. Thank you to all
    Jenni
  • Hi jenni you will not be disappointed with your decision I've not looked back.
    My sister gets sleeved on the 4th march also, where are you havering your procedure done?????
  • Hi Jenni,
    I am having a sleeve done on the 4th of a March as well.
    Good luck
  • Jenni
    Hi Heather hope all went well for you. All good here got home today I needed to keep the fluids up.
  • Jenni
    Hi Newme and Heather. I had my procedure done on the 4th March at Peninsula Private. I am 8 weeks today post op and am going really great. Not happy about the hair loss comments however at this stage I have not experienced any problems or hair loss. This weekend was the first time that I have really noticed my weight loss, jeans were slipping off..woo hooo
  • NewMe
    Well done, you made the right decision, a new journey awaits you jenni embrace it, the ups and the downs.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!