Pre op diet
  • Nik
    struggling at this opporunistic time of the year. Often feel at night that I have missed out on something ( EATING!) lost some weight but getting a little bored and having to keep the kids amused with food over the holidays is killing me. Any suggestions?
  • Thats a hard one...
    You could use some of your vegetable allowance to have some carrot and celery sticks on hand for when you are feeling the need to chew.
    I found making some cucumber chips in the oven helped, too!
  • Hello I am not meeting my dietitian till next Thursday (was meant to be today after my meeting with Mr Draper but was cancelled) and I have my op on March 14th... so I am not sure what to eat in the interim until I meet her to discuss pre-op diet. I was thinking of starting tomorrow as it will be four weeks to the day till the operation. So maybe some Optislim for two meals out of three and then a protein and vege/salad meal for dinner.... with maybe three low carb snacks throughout the day. Does that sound about right? Cheers, Jo

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!